SELL YOUR SUV OR PICK-UP TRUCK FOR CASH TODAY
Do you have an old pickup truck that is simply lying around and being of no use to you or anyone else? Even if you want to get rid of it, it may not be easy to find Truck Buyers WA for an unwanted or scrap truck. For one thing, commercial trucks tend to be big, heavy vehicles. They are bulky and difficult to store. They use more gas than smaller vehicles. All of these factors add up to one tough vehicle to sell!
All truck salvage is fully licensed unwanted/scrap truck removal company that operating throughout Western Australia region. We are a reliable and dependable licensed truck removal company and offer the best prices in WA for unwanted/scrap trucks. Truck Buyers WA are customer focused ensuring customer satisfaction every time. We offer free vehicle removal as well, so you don’t have to worry about any hidden fees.
Truck Buyers WA: Perth, Mandurah, Rockingham, Bunbury, Joondulop, Northam…
Many of the trucks we buy are sold for scrap, but we also buy newer trucks, low mileage trucks, 4x4s, and other vehicles with a higher value. The more information you can give us about your high value vehicle, the more accurate we can be with our price quote.
We specialize in truck disposal, truck scrapping, truck salvage and truck removal, so if you have a scrap vehicle, RW failure, a junk truck, insurance write off or simply looking for a company who pays cash for trucks then give us a call and you will be surprised to find out how easy it really is!
Isuzu, Mazda, Ford, Toyota Hilux, Landcruiser, Tarago, Hiace, Townace, Dyna ETC WANTED and better prices paid!
All types of Japanese trucks WANTED also; Isuzu, Hino, Fuso, Ford Trader, Mazda T4000, Mitsubishi Canter ETC. Cash waiting for all truck makes and models.
When you sell your truck to us, we promise to:
Offer you a fair price for your damaged or accident truck, and pay in CASH (or your preferred payment type).
- Collect your truck for FREE the same day, next day, or at an alternate time of your choosing. You do not have to be with your vehicle at the time of collection.
- Be honest. As long as you have described your damaged truck accurately, we will pay you the agreed amount in full. We have no intention of negotiating with you at the time of collection.
- Be reliable. When we book a time for collection, we stick to it.
- Scrap your truck safely, legally and according to EPA guidelines. So you can enjoy the peace of mind of knowing your truck has been scrapped and recycled correctly.
- Take care of all necessary paperwork.
Treat you with courtesy and respect at all times.